Call Of Duty : Black Ops
Stockpile is a multiplayer map released in the Escalation DLC for Call of Duty: Black Ops.
The map takes place in a suburban village in Russia that includes a stockpile of arms inside one of the buildings.
The map also features a building in the center of the map with two large steel doors that can be opened and closed with switches located next to them on both the inside and outside of the building. When using the switch, a siren sounds and alerts the building's occupants. This building is usually where most of the fighting occurs, and it contains the "Bravo" flag in Domination as well as a bomb site in Demolition and Search and Destroy. Even with both doors closed there are still multiple entrances which you can enter the building to flank the opposing team at the doors getting them by surprise.
- This is the only map in which there is a new death icon added.
- The garage doors on the main building can and will crush anyone who is in the way of its closing. If someone is crushed by the doors, the door will pause briefly, and then continue to close.
- There is a picture of this map on Convoy.
- The death icon for getting killed by the garage doors is the same as getting run over by a tank in World at War or by being killed by a Care Package in Modern Warfare 2.
- The player can open the garage doors from both inside and outside the main building.
- The garage door uses the same switch models as the DEFCON switches on "Five".